17th RATITOVEC OPEN 2019
Hungarian sport class cup, Slovenian league competition. Official FAI-2 competition, organised in Slovenia (Ratitovec, Zelezniki).
There is no time-based priority for registration. Registration will be open 14th May - 26th May 2019.
27th June (Thursday) - 30th June (+ reserve day 1st July 2019)
We will use reserve day until we have at least three valid tasks.
HQ will be located in Železniki. Športni park Rovn (Sport park Rovn).
At this place will be organised camping for the pilots and their families. Price for the camping is 20€ per person for whole competition period. Camping includes some basic facilities (toilets, showers). Bar with food and drinks, sport and children playgrounds are nearby.
Total accepted pilots number: 100
The competition is open for 100 pilots, flying certified wings (EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC).
- SLOVENIAN PILOTS - Slovenian league: 30 pilots
- HUNGARIAN PILOTS FLYING SPORT CLASS GLIDERS - Hungarian sport cup: 40 pilots, wprs selection)
- WPRS: 10 male pilots, 5 female pilots
- ORGANISERS SELECTION: 15 pilots
- OVERALL (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
- SPORT CLASS (certified gliders EN-C)
- FUN CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-B)
- JUNIOR CUP (pilots up to 28 years, flying certified gliders up to EN-C)
- FEMALE PILOTS (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
- Hungarian SPORT CLASS (certified gliders EN-C)
- Hungarian FUN CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-B)
Competition entry requirements
- Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
- IPPI card level 5 - if you dont have it contact us by mail
- Medical insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Unmodified and certified helmet (EN 966), harness (EN 1651), and paraglider (EN 926/2 or CCC), rescue parachute, VHF radio & mobile phone. Your glider must have valid proof of airworthiness (valid tehnical check if gliders is older than 2 years), you need to fly the glider inside certified weight range!!!
Prizes & awards
Trophies and practical awards in all categories: OVERALL, SPORT CLASS, FUN CLASS, JUNIOR CUP, FEMALE PILOTS.
Entry fee payment
Entry fee: 115€
Reserve your place at the event with pre-payment!
After selection we will send the payment instructions by mail. You will be able to reserve your spot with pre-payment (55€ + 60€) as usual. The rest you will pay at your arrival to Železniki or in days before the event.
Discount 20 € for young pilots below 28 years old! (pre-payment 55€ + 40€)
Discount 20€ for Hungarian pilots (pre-payment 55€ + 40€)
Entry fee includes
- Transport & retrieval,
- Take off fees,
- Maps with turnpoints,
- Daily lunch packets,
- Live tracking (Flymaster devices),
- Goal beer,
- Trophies for winners,
- Free dinner,
- Alternative program.
Payment and refund rules
- In case of cancellation more than 14 days before planned competition days we will refund you all the entry fee - 5€ for transaction costs and work.
- In case of cancellation less than 14 days before competition we will not refund you the pre-payment. If you paid full payment in the registration process, we will refund you the value over pre-payment - 5€ for transaction costs and work.
- Change of pilots: You can change your place with some other pilots until 5 days before event. Later this is not an option anymore, we need some time to prepare everything for the competition. We have some work with each change, price for the changing name of the competitor is 5€.
- Postponing the comp to reserve days: If you are unable to attend the reserve days, we will not refund you the pre-payment. If you paid full payment in the registration process, we will refund you the value over pre-payment - 5€ for transaction costs and work.
- In case of organiser cancellation of the event (after RESERVE DATES) based on weather prediction we will keep 30€ per pilot for covering organising costs, transaction costs and work, all other part of payments will be refunded to the pilots + you will receive the t-shirt from the event.