12. Liga ADRENALIN Kobarid 2017
3 days competition FAI 2 class
Take-off will be located on Stol in Soča valley, well known because of very good and long XC flights and XC competitions. More about flaying area.
Registrations are open!
- Thursday – registration (competition office) from 8 p.m.
- Friday – registration (till 9 a.m.), competition day
- Friday to Sunday – competition days,
- Sunday – prize giving ceremony
Total accepted pilots number: 70
The competition is open for 70 pilots, flying certified wings (EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC).
OVERALL (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
SPORT CLASS (certified gliders EN-C)
FUN CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-B)
JUNIOR CUP (pilots up to 28 years, flying certified gliders up to EN-C)
FEMALE PILOTS (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
Your place at the competition will be confirmed after receiving payment!
Registrations are open!
Reserve your place at the event with pre-payment. The rest you will pay at your arrival to Kobarid or in days before the event.
- EARLY BIRDS, for first 10 pilots registered & confirmed 40€ (prepayment 30 € + 10 €)
- DISCOUNTED, for pilots registered & confirmed between 10-20 pilots 60 € (prepayment 30 € + 30 €)
- REGULAR, for pilots registered & confirmed after 20 pilots: 80 € (prepayment 30 € + 50 €)
Discount 10 € for young pilots below 28 years old!
Payment is possible by paypal or by bank transfer. For place confirmation you need to register and pay the entry fee (pre-payment or full payment).
Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d.d.
Pristaniška ulica 14
IBAN: SI56 1010 0004 4226 563
Društvo Adrenalin paragliding team Gornje Posočje
Payment and refund rules:
- prepayment is not refundable
- 30 days before first competition day we refund all full paid entry fee
- after 30 days before competition we do not refund entry fee in case of pilot cancellation
- in case of organisers cancellation of event based on weather prediction we will keep 10 EUR per pilot for covering organising costs, all other part of payments we will refund to competitors
- Any pilot proving (with medical certificate) incapacity to compete through illness or injury, prior to the competition start, will receive a 80% refund.
- In case of cancellation of the event we will return entry fee in accordance with the terms above.
The entry fee includes: map of area, results, transportation of pilots and gliders to take off, retrievals to the landing area, lunch package, prizes for best pilots...
* Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
* Medical insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
* Third party ability insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
* IPPI card level 5 – if you don't have it please contact us by mail
Obligatory is use of standardized helmets (EN 966), reserve parachute, VHF radio (preferred GSM phone), paragliding harness (EN 1651) and paragliding wings tested to EN 926/2.
Your glider must have valid tehnical check, you need to fly the glider inside certified weight range!!!
Location of the competiton office!
- Kristjan Kuscer 10.08.2017Unfortunately we have to cancel the competition due to bad weather forecast for next few days. We are very sorry but we are helpless against the weather. We...