Paragliding winter cup - Buzet
Competition is CANCELLED!
Official FAI-2 competition, organised in Croatia (Buzet). Competition is postponed to reserve dates 1st April (Saturday) - 4th April (Tuesday) + reserve days: 5th April and 6th April (Wednesday, Thursday)
Dates: 25th March (Saturday) - 28th March (Tuesday) + reserve days: 29th and 30th March (Wednesday, Thursday)
Reserve Dates: 1st April (Saturday) - 4th April (Tuesday) + reserve days: 5th April and 6th April (Wednesday, Thursday)
We will use reserve days in case less than three valid tasks will be flown before last 2 competition days. In case of not proper weather conditions for original dates (no chances for at least 2-3 valid tasks) we will use the reserve dates - one week later 1st April (Saturday) - 4th April (Tuesday) + reserve days: 5th and 6th April (Wednesday and Thursday)
The competition is open for 100 pilots, flying certified wings (EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC). UPDATED 20.03.2017: Registrations will be accepted on the first come first serve basis for first 100 pilots.
- OVERALL (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
- SPORT CLASS (certified gliders EN-C)
- FUN CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-B)
- JUNIOR CUP (pilots up to 28 years, flying certified gliders up to EN-C)
- FEMALE PILOTS (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
- DISCOUNTED, for first 80 confirmed pilots 115 € (pre-payment 55 € + 60 €)
- REGULAR, for pilots confirmed after 80 pilots: 165 € (pre-payment 65 € + 60 €)
Discount 20 € for young pilots below 28 years old! (pre-payment + 40€)
Payment is possible by paypal or by bank transfer. For place confirmation you need to register and pay the entry fee (pre-payment or full payment).
BANK TRANFER DETAILS:
Športni klub Lep oblak, Gradišče 7, SI-1360 Vrhnika, EU-Slovenia
IBAN: SI56 1010 0004 9806 973
Bank details: Banka Koper d.d., Pristaniška ulica 14, SI-6502 Koper, EU-Slovenia
Competition entry requirements
- Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
- IPPI card level 5 - if you dont have it contact us by mail
- Medical insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Unmodified and certified helmet (EN 966), harness (EN 1651), and paraglider (EN 926/2 or CCC), rescue parachute, VHF radio & mobile phone. Your glider must have valid tehnical check, you need to fly the glider inside certified weight range!!!
Entry fee includes
- Transport & retrieval,
- Take off fees,
- Maps with turnpoints,
- Daily lunch packets,
- Goal beer,
- Prizes for winners,
- Food & drink coupons,
- Alternative program.
Payment and refund rules
- In case of cancellation more than 30 days before planned competition days we will refund you all the entry fee - 10€ for transaction costs and work.
- In case of cancellation less than 30 days before competition we will not refund you the pre-payment. If you paid full payment in the registration process, we will refund you the value over pre-payment - 10€ for transaction costs and work.
- Change of pilots: You can change your place with some other pilots until 5 days before event. Later this is not an option anymore, we need some time to prepare everything for the competition. We have some work with each change, price for the changing name of the competitor is 5€.
- Postponing the competition to reserve dates: If you are unable to attend the reserve dates for the competition, you have 3 days after cancellation to report it. In this case we will refund you all the entry fee - 10€ for transaction costs and work.
- In case of organiser cancellation of the event (after RESERVE DATES) based on weather prediction the organiser will keep 15 € per pilot for covering organising costs, transaction costs and work, all other part of payments will be refunded to the pilots.