Paragliding winter cup 2015
Official 5-days FAI-2 competition, organised in Slovenia (Nova Gorica).
Competition days: 4th March (Wednesday) - 7th March 2015 (Saturday) + reserve day 8th March
Competition place: Nova Gorica (Lijak take off). HQ will be located at the landing.
Read more about competition area.
- We will use reserve day in case less than three valid tasks.
- In case of not proper weather conditions (no chances for at least 1-2 valid tasks) we will use the reserve dates 25th March (Wednesday) - 28th March 2015 (Saturday) + reserve day: 29th March (Sunday)
The competition is open for 120 pilots, flying certified wings (EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC). Registrations will be accepted on the first come first serve basis.
- OVERALL (certified gliders EN/LTF A, EN/LTF B, EN/LTF C, EN/LTF D, CCC)
- SPORT CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-C)
- FUN CLASS (certified gliders up to EN-B)
- JUNIOR CHALLENGE (pilots up to 28 years, flying certified gliders up to EN-C)
- FEMALE PILOTS
COMPETITION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Valid pilot license and valid FAI sporting license
- Medical insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Third party liability insurance covering paragliding (proof will be checked at competition registration)
- Unmodified and certified helmet (EN 966), harness (EN 1651), and paraglider (EN 926/2), rescue parachute, VHF radio & mobile phone.
- IPPI card level 5 - if you dont have it please contact us by mail
PRIZES & AWARDS
Prize money 1.000 € and trophies for top 3 pilots OVERALL.
Trophies and practical awards in all categories: SPORT CLASS, FUN CLASS, NEWCOMERS, FEMALE PILOTS.
Reserve your place at the event with pre-payment! The rest you will pay at your arrival to Nova Gorica.
REGULAR, for pilots confirmed after 80 pilots: 115 € (pre-payment 65 € + 50 €)
What is included in the entry fee? Transport & retrieval, take off fees, maps with turnpoints, daily lunch packets, goal beer, prizes & awards for winners, 1x food coupon, 2x drink coupon
Payment and refund rules:
For cancelations 30 days before first competition days we refund all entry fees.
For cancelations less than 30 days before competition we do not refund pre-payments.
In case of organisers cancellation of event based on weather prediction we will keep 10 € per pilot for covering organising costs, all other part of payments we will refund to competitors.
ENTRY FEE PAYMENTS
Event is full, we do not except any more claims.
- Gašper Prevc 30.03.2015Here is the video from the event, made by Thomas Friedrich
- Gašper Prevc 29.03.2015Another nice day in Lijak! We set the tactical task around the Lijak area. We had some cloud cover during the day, but due to south west wind situation lot of...
- Gašper Prevc 29.03.2015We have last competition day today. Weather conditions is good for today, so we will go up to the take off. Shuttles will start at 10.30 from the landing,...
- Gašper Prevc 28.03.2015We had really nice weather today with strong spring thermals up to +2000m. Task commitee prepared the task with turnpoiints all around Lijak area. Last part of...
- 1 of 4
- next ›